Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lily Doins 03-16-10

*Chirp chirrrp* If I could put a sound to my blog- it would be of crickets chirping. The blog has been a bit deserted as of late. I do apologize. The math is quite simple, really: (Tax Season + Budget Season at my work + a Busy Toddler)/Pi = Poor Blogging. Ok- just kidding on the Pi stuff. It makes my formula look more smarty-pants. Poor blogging priorities aside, here are some of Lily's latest Doins...

1. WOOhew! - The tone and accompanying gesture reminds me of the Target lady SNL (aka "approved!"). Lily yells "WOOhew" and does a quick fist pump.

2. I follow a you - Just a small grammatical error but one I love. Again, my plan is to not encourage good grammar in order to keep her teeny tiny for all time. (Insert East Texas jokes)

3. Gondols - McDonalds

4. I miss you and I love you SO MUCH - This melts my heart. If she knew the power of these two sentences, we would be in trouble. Lily: "Mommy, I want 2 bowls of ice cream." Me: "What? NO!" Lily: " But I love you SO MUCH!" Me: "Ok- here, lets fix you 4 bowls!"

5. ____ is my FAVorite - Items deemed her favorite: cheese, ketchup, babies, shoes, tv shows (all of them at some point), pee pee and poopies.

6. ABCDs - Her term for letters. While pointing to Hobby Lobby's sign, "Look! ABCDs!"

7. Ready Lily not Lily Come!! - or "Ready or not, here I come!" You got it; I'll never correct her. The Lily Version is too cute!

8. Knock knock, Lily here, call me! - Said when I was trying to teach her the ropes of a Knock Knock joke. It struck me as funny that Lily knows the world of phones FAR better than people just showing up and knocking on our door.

9. Come Meer! - or "Come here"

10. Slinkily - or aka Slinky

Thats it for now. Thank you for following a me and not giving up. Woohew!!!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

These are SO cute!!! Man, those things sure would look awesome on a scrapbook page.

I'm just sayin'

Thanks for the update!!

My word verification to post this comment on your blog is butpunch. HY.STER.IC.AL.

Unknown said...

Funny about the word verification Cindy. I should start paying attention to those. Love the knock knock call me! Audrey says something similar when I get home "I MISSED you. I love you!" So sweet. She also loves cereal she sees on a commercial or a toy in an ad, similar to Lily's "favorites"!