Thursday, December 2, 2010

I am the Lizard Queen!

The months of Oct and Nov have meant a Lizard Invasion at our house. Many would see this as something quite yucky. So I realize, it is perhaps only me that is happy to see my little East Texas buddies. We so rarely see green chameleon lizards! I actually found myself missing them. Well, apparently, they got the memo as several visited us INDOORS in Oct and Nov. (The post title is a quote from Lisa Simpson, by the way. Don't want to sound TOO weird. Well, not any more than usual- haha!)


On the "S" picture in our foyer.


Dangling from the hose reel in the back yard (where I released them when caught indoors)

I looked up from my dinner plate to see this in our kitchen. Camouflage FAIL!

My little helper when putting up the Christmas tree. I love Max's curious ears in this pic!

1 comment:

Krisha Brooks said...

WOW, you guys have had a lot of new "friends" lately! Maybe I should bring the yorkie mafia over to get rid of those lizards. LOL!