Sunday, January 9, 2011

Favie Five Pics from Dec 2010

December was a busy and fun month! Here are a few of my favs from all the awesomeness...(sidenote: the auto-rotate feature on the photo import for Blogger is nuts. It's genius logic was to  auto-rotated pics of trees to be horizontal trees. REALLY?! My fix is to revert to the old editor, import, then go back to the new editor. Come on Blogger. Many of use rotate our pics already!)


I love fall and I especially love fall leaves!


A star is born!


Lily's drawings are so creative!


My sweet girl!




SQUIRREL! Max ran a squirrel up the tree. No one was hurt. Well except Max. His feelings were hurt that the squirrel didn't want to come down and play.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pics of Lily and glad to see Max made the cut this month. How long did he wait? He just wanted to play I'm sure ;-)