Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Midol Madness

Midol. I will attest, it is great stuff for when you need it. Though, I have some beef with the makers of Midol. Could their packaging be any more difficult? Seriously! It is simply impossible to peel away the paper backing. IMPOSSIBLE. Of all medications, why do this with Midol? Women are not in a, oh, great mindset as it is when approaching the Midol relief. So why then, must Midol poke the angry female bears with difficult packaging? Arrrrr - give me pill - me crampy and now MAD! arrrrgghhh!

Okay- I feel better now. On a lighter note, I have to share a hilarious commercial parody by my friends at SNL....




1 comment:

Lilypad Mom said...

Yeah....I'm thinking I may need to delete this post? Too Estrogen-y? Thoughts? Comments?...Bueller?? ;-)