Wednesday, December 9, 2009

3 Fashionable Trends -by Lily

Christmas stockings are Stockings!
Lily was helping me unload Christmas decor recently. It was such a blast! "What's this", "ooo prettty!", etc. All in all, a very fun experience. Lily spotted the stockings and said, "SOCKS!". She then proceeded to put them on. You can imagine her confusion when I tried to tell her, "Noo- they actually go above the fireplace." To offset the confusion, I let her wear them a bit longer. Momma needed pictures.




Princess Clothes: Always in Fashion!
I found a cute "Princess Set" on clearance after Halloween a while back. For a $1.25, I hit the jackpot! Lily loved all the accessories (earrings, tiara, pearls, sceptor).





Pirate Wear: Never Gets Old!
As far as Lily was concerned, she dressed as a Princess Pirate.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute. Audrey's been dressing up quite a bit too. We've used some of Cole's old costumes, we have a few hats etc...