Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Worldy Adventures of Pancho

A member of our family has traveled more miles than most travel in a lifetime. His name....is Pancho. Here's a good picture of our beloved Pancho.


Pancho was originally a gift for my dear (now departed) chihuahua, Hondo.
Hondo loved Pancho. Thus, we love Pancho, as well.

This is how he rides...


Incidentally, this backpack has seen many miles too (college miles, as well).

We have a family tradition of taking Pancho with us on various travels. It all started with my mission trip to Cairo, Egypt. I wanted to bring a little piece of home with me. After much thought and consideration, I decided who better to fit that mold than, well, Pancho. Sadly, our photo tradition of taking pics of Pancho On Location didnt start until recently. BUT, the miles still count. Here are a few pics of his many travels.

Slightly altered picture of Pancho in Egypt.


Next, Pancho traveled with Dale to Ghana, Africa (again, slightly altered).



More recently, Pancho traveled with Dale and I to Clearwater, Florida for a glorious vacation.

Here he is on the beach, stretching out his legs.

And here, taking in the view from our room (he thought Krisha did a great job picking a very tiny-horse-friendly hotel).

Lastly, here he is getting in some much-needed sun (tiny horses need Vitamin D too).


We look forward to taking Pancho on many more, photo documented, adventures! To be continued!


1 comment:

Krisha said...

I love this post! Pancho is awesome and having a tiny horse friendly hotel was top on my list in picking that place. heh heh! I can't wait to see the future places he goes!!