Friday, April 23, 2010

Flippy Shoe Song

When someone passes by my cube in flippy shoes, the cadence sparks a song in my head. Not just "a" song, but the same song every time. It's dependent on cadence, of course. A sloppy cadence = song absence. I hear the song more often than not. In fact, when the flippy-shoe cadence is too slow for the song, I find myself willing them to walk faster as its more fitting for the song. Yeeaaaah.

So posted below is the Flippy Shoe Song. Sure, I could post just a mp3-type link. But why be so simple and well...boring? So I found a clip on Youtube of Quagmire jamming to my Flippy Shoe tune. It makes it a little more entertaining. Perhaps you can here the flippy shoe beat, too.

1 comment:

Krisha Brooks said...

That is awesome! I have a feeling I'm going to start thinking that when I hear flippy shoes...although, I'm the only girl in my office, so I guess I would have to be hearing it from my own shoes...but that might work brilliantly, then I can truly walk in tune with the song! :) Also, when I was a kid, Eddie Rabbit and the Rainy Nights song was my FAAAVORITE...so this brings back special memories for me. :)