Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lost Recap 06X10: The Package (ack attack greatness)

Below are excerpts from my favorite Lost recap site (http://www.theackattack.net/). All pictures (including the one to the left) are theirs too.




Ben was out “gathering mangoes” when he found Sun unconscious on the ground! And he’s asking her what happened, but she’s all like “;lsfjadl;kjf;lakdsjfl;kasdjfs” and he can’t understand a damn word she’s saying!



Sun: asdlf’l;dsakfl;sd LOCKE ;dslkf’;alsdkf;lasd

Ben: Oh yippee, more subtitles.



***

Then Mocke goes back to his camp, and apparently he missed the memo because it’s obviously nap time!



Mocke: Did I tell you to let them all take a nap!? GREAT. Now I’ll never be able to get them down tonight and everyone’s going to be cranky!!

Sayid: Sigh. We were attacked.

Mocke: WHERE IS JIN!? WHO ATTACKED YOU??

Sayid: Looked like…Tina Fey and Neville Longbottom…


***


Later....



So Mocke shows up on the other island, and he is immediately peppered with bullets, none of which do jack , and Neville Longbottom comes out of the brush and is all freaking out, but Smokey just gives him a smile and says “I come in peace!”
(Which is something aliens say, which I’m sure ABC had nothing to do with.)





As it turns out, Widmore used Cylon pylon technology to build himself a little electric fence that Smokey can’t penetrate! Since he felt safe and sound on the other side of the fence, Widmore thought it was time to get down to brass tacks.

It was time for an Old White Bald Man Stand Off.



Mocke: Gimme Jin.

Widmore: I don’t got Jin.

Mocke: I think your pants are on fire, you liar.

Widmore: Do you bite your thumb at us, sir?

Mocke: I do bite my thumb, sir.



Mocke: A wise man once said “Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy.”

Widmore: Yes, but the same wise man also said “Nitwit! Oddment! Blubber! Tweak!”

Mocke: Touch̩. But enough of these pleasantries Рgive me Jin or else you shall rue the day you crossed the Man in Black!

Widmore: Bring it on.

Mocke: Oh – it’s already been broughten.

Neville Longbottom: Oh snap, sir. I believe you just got served.



Gosh I love that site! Check out the link above for more!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I actually read the recap yesterday because I saved the link from the first one you posted. Very funny!!!