Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dead is Dead is not Dead

Yes, I am aware that is this blog, by page header definition, is "Latest in Lily News". Lost? AGAIN? How is this Latest in Lily News? Debatable yes, but I can pull a Kevin Bacon Degrees of Separation on ya: Lily has a Mommy and her Mommy loves Lost. So there, Lost is the Latest in Lily Pad News. Thank you, Kevin. I do have some Lily posts coming. So hang in there, Cindy. ;-)

Two more points (one an illustration, the other a theory) on 5.12: Dead is Dead then I'll stop (with 5.12).

1. Mystery Painting: there was speculation in an earlier season (3?) about the lady in the painting in Ben's cabin. His Mom? Annie? Nothing was conclusive. I could dig up the screen prints from that older season but its not needed as it was in "Dead is Dead" just recently. Take a look for yourself!



Could it be [pause for dramatic effect]................................. Juliet? Yeah, dramatic effect lost as it was in the above picture but you get the idea.

Granted Juliet knew Ben post Sub-trip-to-the-island. He could of very well painted her portrait after her arrival to the island. Sure, but my theory loses Umff there. What if a pre-Juliet-sub-trip-to-island Ben painted a picture of his mental image of "Mom" when really it was Juliet from his subconscious past? That is why he is so taken by her. She is buried in his mental subconscious! After all, Roger Linus told Kate, "A boy just needs his Mom." Okay- my head is hurting. On to a less headachey point 2.

2. New Theory (for me): I think the Ajira 4 (4? Sorry, still haven't confirmed how many), basically the Ilana headed group that clocked poor Lapidus on the head, are DHARMA. They asked a weird question, "What lies in the shadow of the statue", over and over. We have heard an off-the-wall question before. When John dropped into the hatch, Desmond asks, "What did the snowman say to the other snowman?" The reason? This was the Dharma secret question for Swan Station replacements. (Answer is carrots btw which is one of my favorite jokes.) Maybe the Ajira Frank Clockers, formerly Ajira 4(?), or aka AFCs, were asking Frank a secret group validation question? They didn't know if he was part of their secret group pieced together secretly. My summary: Ajira Frank Clockers are DHARMA. Who would like to get back on the island. Ohhh, me thinks Dharma. That's my story.

3 comments:

Krisha Brooks said...

Ooh! I love the in depth Lost analysis, although right now my head is hurting from thinking so much about it, so I must withdraw from any further thinking (until tomorrow :)).

Lilypad Mom said...

Hee hee- I know. I should focus all this "brain power" on more lucrative deals (not blogging). haha! Yeahhhh...I'm stickin' to my day job!

Cindy said...

Whew - I'm Lost!!