Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Pictures!

Despite my aversion to the ever-scary Bunny, I fought through the fear and allowed Lily this fun photo experience. Why must children be crippled by their parents fear? Yes, I have come a long way.

The portraits were taken at school (so no Mommy Assistance). Hmmm...maybe I should fore go attending her portrait sessions more often!

Bunny Caption: "Um...guys? Play-dough hands!!"


Bunny Caption: "That's right. No touchy."


Bunny Caption: "Fine. Lets just get this over with."




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are so great. We got Cole's spring pictures back and it's some cheesy background that looks like he's sitting on a wooden picnic table on a porch and he has a forced smile, Ugh. Great job on outfit coordination mom!

Krisha Brooks said...

OH my gosh! I saw a couple of those when you picked them up, but every one is AWESOME! I still need to load John's easter pictures...I only have 2 more days to be before easter...yikes!

Cindy said...

Your daughter is beautiful!! I love the pictures and the captions are greatness. Wow...Easter pictures....missed that one.