Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Phone Pics Dec - April 09

Look ma, NO LOST!! I have to confess, I am creatively borrowing (stealing) this post idea from my friend, Krisha. Phone pictures? Pure genius, girl! I emptied my mini SD card from my phone recently. Forgive the quality. It is a wimpy camera. Incidentally, this has me thinking the Blackberry camera IS better. Sure I love Windows Mobile (minus the sailor-grade cursing that goes along with the frequent rebooting). But photo quality is almost reason enough, for me, to get a different phone (as I'm always looking for an excuse to gadget indulge).


Trying on her Easter outfit....


Rubbin' the buddha belly: buddha buddah!




Apparently, she sees this a lot from Mommy. WHAT?


Princess phone AND frilly crown. That's my girl!


Cheese!


These break my heart - this is from when Lily was hospitalized for dehydration (mean stomach bug). She was ZONKED. She was finally getting fluids and could sleep peacefully.


My sweet angels....



You can bet I stroked that sweet head a bazillion times as she recouped.




Ending on a less "sad" note: daddy and Lily filling up the bird feeder!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great phone pics. Mine never make it out of the phone so 689 points to you for at least freeing yours! The ones of Lily and Dale in the hospital are so sweet. I feel the same way when I see pictures from when Cole was in the NICU. It just breaks my heart.

Krisha Brooks said...

Such cute photos! She is so precious laying on Dale in the hospital! Poor little girl...glad she's 100% now! :)

Cindy said...

Love the pictures...and great idea! But - gadget sidenote - if you get a BB, you should get a Bold - way cool.
Anywho - love the ones of Lily gettin' better with her Daddy. Very sweet...heartbreaking, but okay since she's all better now.

Also love the belly pose - what is it about baby bellies that are so magnetic?!