Saturday, August 29, 2009

Blast from the Past

I was looking through photos on my "little" (purse) camera and realized I never removed a few photos! It was from April, May and June of LAST year. Lily was so tiny!

-----------April: Festival in Terrell------------

Lily at her happiest (she wasnt a fan).


"No really, Carousels are fun! Really."


Lily trying her best to get OFF.


We made it!

-----------May: At a Houston Baby Shower-------------







------------June: Johnny's Wedding------------

Girls, let's get this party started!!


"Waiter! Where's my champagne??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I don't think either of my kids have ever been on a carousel. Mom point deduction for me. Dale cleans up nicely ;-)

Krisha Brooks said...

oh my! look how little she is!! The carousel pictures are classic...so funny! it's amazing what things you think they will just love...only to have your excitement sadly deflated with their disinterest. :) That was my experience with John and the swings the first time...I was all excited and he made it all of about 2 seconds before looking scared and wanting out. bummer!