Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Good, the Bad and the Strange Kitty Cat

I would like to dedicate this post to some of Lily's fascinating art projects.


First: The Good



This was from Art Time at Home. She drew a smiley face, complete with hair, ears and legs. She also signed her name- as seen by the mountain peaks with a meaningful DOT slightly above. I am quite proud of this one.



Next, The Bad



This showcases a subtlety that made me laugh. For the not so subtle, apparently our family is best represented by a bunch of squigglys and angry dots. What I found funny is she went to the effort of marking out her name and "My Family" at the top. My sweet little passive aggressive child. She gets it honestly.



Finally: The Strange Kitty Cat



I'm not entirely sure what is wrong with that kitty cat; I AM sure that whatever is going on with that kitty cat *can't* be good.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's funny. Poor kitty cat. It looks like a tragic accident. Is FASB accounted for? ;-)

Cindy said...

Very nice job documenting her artwork! That's not easy to do and you did a great job.

Love the Lily with the squiggly lines and the dot over the i...very nice!