Sunday, December 7, 2008

One more life mystery SOLVED

If you would, please permit me one post to brag . It's not my style nor do I have many talents so, don't worry, this post will be quite rare. Trust me. :-)

I have figured out one more of Life's mysteries. Sure I have figured out a few mysteries in my life, thus far, like revelations related to college, marriage, child bearing, religion, comedy and electronics. Now, added to that list is...HOW TO TIE A FANCY PANTS BOW!
Check it out! I'm so proud!

5 comments:

Karla said...

Niceeeeee.

Cindy said...

It's beautiful, I'm totally impressed!

Unknown said...

Very nice. I shall expect such bows on all presents in the future.

Lilypad Mom said...

Uh oh. ;-) Though, to your point Monica, I am thinking of incorporating them on all presents (suckers!). They were originally created for our Nonbreakable Toddler Friendly tree.

Krisha Brooks said...

That's awesome! My mother-in-law took a bow making class and made beautiful bows like that for all our Christmas presents last year. I am rivaling that creativity by using 2 pre-made bows instead of just one this year...I'm going to give those bows a run for their money! :) LOL!