Monday, December 29, 2008

Pictures Post 12-29-08

Here are a few pics for the last two weeks o' Lily.
I hope to add more pics soon; I've been picture slackin' fo shizzle.


Just being goofy on her playground toy...



Its tough economic times when the Barbies are car-pooling
(in a Little People van at that!)



Lily enjoyed helping me put up the Christmas tree...




Sweet kisses for baby Jesus




A Wise Man and Baby Jesus check out the Angels spot in the nativity scene...




Hanging out with her good friend Audrey...

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Great pictures! The comment about Barbie's carpooling made me laugh.

I love that Nativity scene!

Cute picture of Lily & Audrey.

Unknown said...

Shout out! I love her silly face on the playground.

Krisha Brooks said...

So funny about the barbies! The pictures were adorable...that Lily just gets cuter and cuter!!