Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dear John John

In an earlier post, I mentioned my recent outing to Canton with my dear friend Krisha (with a tag along storm trooper). We had so much fun. We met a little over a year ago over a Bag discussion. I had to have Krisha's diaper bag, only in Girl Fabric, otherwise, I may have skipped our conversation and just stole it...errr...kidding...yes...anywhooo....I'm not that bad...yet. :-) So, I asked Krisha about her bag and we've been chatting ever since. We are proof that God can use Bags and other awesome accessories to bring wonderful friends into your life.

However NOW, we have...The Rest of The Story. From the wonderful babysitter that watched Lily and John while their Mommies shopped-till-they-dropped, we have The John and Lily Playdate Pictures! Yay!

This is some serious Cuteness Overload. Please view at your own discretion. :-)














I think these will be adorable at their wedding rehearsal dinner. Hmmm... maybe I should book a venue now?

2 comments:

Krisha Brooks said...

I loved it!!! Those are the cutest kids ever! Crud, I just realized i can't sign this anonomously so everyone will know I'm the biased parent of John. :) Anyway, loved the blog and think we should DEFINITELY book teh venue!

Unknown said...

Very cute kids! I love the last one. I'll tell Cole he better step up his game ;-)