Monday, February 16, 2009

I Can Haz?

Oh hai! There is a website that I love and I finally decided to post a sample. It is www.icanhascheezburger.com. I fully acknowledge its silliness. Oh yes, its Silly with a capital S. Like the tragedy of some people not finding Dumb and Dumber (comedy genius) funny, I realize this website may fall victim to the same unappreciative fate. In summary- this is some dorky goofy fun and I love it even if others don't. To give proper cred- I believe it was Cindy's sister Lisa that introduced me to this goofy humor addiction. Thank you Lisa, I owe ya. Here's a slide show of just a few of my favs...



>

3 comments:

Krisha Brooks said...

those were hilarious!! thanks for posting that.

Unknown said...

I love those. I bookmarked it years ago after your recommendation but I don't check it as often as I should. That's funny stuff, I don't care who you are!

Lisa said...

I'm with Monica -- I don't check it very often, but I always find something to LOL about when I do. And Leah, the ones you write are hilarious, so I'm glad I introduced you to the site!