Sunday, February 1, 2009

In a Galaxy Far, Far Away: CANTON

First Monday Trade-days in Canton is a pretty awesome thing to experience. Not only is the food one-of-a-kind, but the shopping is unlike any other place in Texas. Where else can you buy a goat, a new outfit, log furniture, name brand boutique goodies or personalized artwork all in one place? I love Canton for so many reasons.

After my recent trip to Canton with my dear friend Krisha, I have found a new love.

Forget the food, the goats, the log furniture and name brand boutique goodies and artwork...

It is Mr StormTrooper Man that I love.

I LOVE CANTON! Apparently, Canton's legend reaches ALL corners of the galaxy! [Cue the Star Wars theme music...]


5 comments:

Karla said...

You have officially reached total nerdom da da da dom da da da dom. HAHAHAHAHhahahah

Krisha Brooks said...

Only the coolest of the cool would take a picture with a StormTrooper! I think I totally went up a notch on the "cool kids" scale...although, that's probably not saying much..it just means I will quit wearing my neon pink leg warmers and putting my hair in a side pony tail with a scrunchy. LOL!

Unknown said...

My thoughts exactly Karla, Nerd ALERT! I wonder if Storm Trooper is out there in August when it's 100+

Cindy said...

I'd like to be there when you asked this guy to take a picture with you two! This is so classic...I love it!

Lilypad Mom said...

Oh Mr StormTrooper Man was there FOR pictures. Oh yes. He traveled across the galaxy - he's gonna get pictures. ;-)